The Home You Want
Boulder is one of the most competitive real estate markets in the country. Many of the most desirable properties sell within a few days of their listing, often for more than the listed price.
That’s why it is imperative that new buyers are fully prepared to present not only a solid offer, but be able to show Sellers they are qualified to purchase the home.
By working closely with you before you begin your search Barbara Silverman will assure you are fully prepared make offers that will be accepted by Sellers, enabling you to get the home of your dreams and not lose it to a more prepared Buyer.
Barbara’s 30 years in the Boulder real estate market have earned her the reputation and connection necessary to represent the most discerning buyers. Connections with bankers, mortgage brokers, appraisers and especially her network of home owners means she often has advanced knowledge of homes before they are listed.
LIV Sotheby's brand is known throughout the world for representing buyers, helping them find homes that fit into their varied lifestyles in distinct settings and diverse locales.
Boulder dubbed “the city between the mountains and reality”, a city which offers a quality of life not found anywhere else. Set against the Flatirons at the foot of the Rocky Mountains, Boulder is surrounded by an enormous amount of protected open space with a quaint but vibrant city offering award-winning restaurants, shopping, museums and a word class university.
Feel free to call or email with any questions you may have.
1050 Walnut Street
Boulder, Colorado 80302
- Signs of continued growth into spring selling season – LIV Sotheby’s International Realty releases Q 1 Micro Market Report April 28, 2017Denver, Colo., April 30, 2017 – On April 24, 2017, LIV Sotheby’s International Realty released a Q 1 micro market report (MMR), indicating that the Denver and Boulder real estate market demonstrated continued growth at the first quarter of 2017. The MMR compares 2017 Q1 statistics (January through March), to that of 2016, for single […]
- LIV SIR welcomes Erin Susser to Castle Pines office April 22, 2017LIV Sotheby’s International Realty is pleased to announce the addition of Erin Susser to its Castle Pines office. A high-performing real estate broker, Susser has established herself as a motivated and well respected broker professional serving the greater Castle Pines area and beyond. “I am excited to join LIV Sotheby’s International Realty because of its […]
- Denver metro and Boulder luxury housing markets demonstrate increase in March April 21, 2017The luxury real estate market remains robust in Colorado, with inventory increasing across the board in March- a welcome change from the declining inventory levels of luxury homes entering the market over the past several months. A strong first quarter is occurring based on Colorado’s improved local economy combined with climbing homeowner equity within the […]
- Redefining City Living – LIV SIR Lists Exclusive Penthouse in Riverfront April 20, 2017LIV Sotheby’s International Realty has recently listed Penthouse Residence No. 4 located at 1401 Wewatta Street, in the burgeoning Union Station Neighborhood in downtown Denver. Located in the heart of the city, this exceptional luxury residence features unparalleled penthouse views of the city skyline and the majestic Rocky Mountains, from Pikes Peak to Longs Peak. […]
- LIV Sotheby’s International Realty DTC broker, Christine Clark. April 19, 2017LIV Sotheby’s International Realty is pleased to announce the addition of Christine Clark, to its Denver Tech Center brokerage team. A high-performing real estate veteran, Clark has established herself as a motivated and well respected broker professional serving the greater metro Denver area and beyond. “LIV Sotheby’s International Realty provides a level of service that […]